What's new

Devices to sync my iPhone 6

urosano

Reaction score
hello,
I have an iPhone 6 and I have at home a Mac with Os Snow Leopard, which doesn't allow me to download the updated iTunes I need to sync my iPhone (which is IOS 9 updated). I need to find a cheap, very cheap option which allows me to do that.
What device do you advise me to buy? I still use my Mac and I'm sure I don't need an extra laptop. I have an ipad2 which I use when I want to look at a bigger screen than the iPhone's.
I would love to stay under £100
Thank you for your help

I'm afraid that if you want to sync with iTunes on a computer you'll have to get a newer Mac that can be updated to the latest version of OSX and run the latest version of iTunes. There's no cheap accessory you can add to your Mac that would allow it to run the latest version of iTunes.

I don't need to use the Mac. My question is: can you advise on a device (it can be a cheap tablet or netbook, or anything), that allows me to sync the Iphone and manage pictures, videos, apps, so that I can then move maybe what I want onto an external hard drive. Basically I know that in a few months my iphone will be full and I will need to empty it out and arrange what's inside...To my knowledge I can only do it using itunes, but there might be other ways...

I don't need to use the Mac. My question is: can you advise on a device (it can be a cheap tablet or netbook, or anything), that allows me to sync the Iphone and manage pictures, videos, apps, so that I can then move maybe what I want onto an external hard drive. Basically I know that in a few months my iphone will be full and I will need to empty it out and arrange what's inside...To my knowledge I can only do it using itunes, but there might be other ways...
You need a computer capable of running the latest version of iTunes, a tablet wouldn't work. The computer can be a Windows PC or a Mac. You may want to look into a second hand computer.