iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
Square Enix Montréal, the team behind the award-winning Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go (and absolutely nothing to do with Pokémon Go!) have today released Deus Ex Go to the App Store.
The turn-based puzzle infiltration game is set in a stylized interpretation of the Deus Ex Universe, with the player taking on the role of covert agent Adam Jensen. Gameplay involves using hacking, combat and augmentations to solve some of the most fiendish puzzles of the whole Go series, and find out what lies behind a mysterious terrorist plot. Here are some of the game’s main features:
• More than 50 challenging story levels
• Live content: A new puzzle every weekday
• Outsmart a variety of new, unique enemies: guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
• Hack the puzzle: manipulate the environment to gain an advantage
• Augmented puzzles: solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
• An intricate storyline that will keep players on their toes
• Unlock extra Praxis Kits for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided® via a Square Enix Members login
Also expected to launch following the game’s release is Square Enix Montréal’s new puzzle maker feature, which will enable players to create challenging levels to share with friends. The Deus Ex Go team will also frequently be bringing new content to the game dynamically via the Live Puzzles module.
Click here to download for £3.99/$4.99/€4.99: Deus Ex GO on the App Store
Source: Square Enix Montréal