What's new

Desimlock Iphone 4S IOS 5.O.1 (9A406

max01

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to know how to unlock the iPhone 4S under 5.O.1 (9A406) and with the baseband 1.0.14.

Thanks

Check about gevey ultra S sim. I'm not sure if your bb is supported or not.

Can tell us if gevey ultraS worked, please? Or, may be you did otherwise to unlock? tx for sharing your experience with us, as I'm looking for an efficient way to unlock muy iphone 4S as well.

Can tell us if gevey ultraS worked, please? Or, may be you did otherwise to unlock? tx for sharing your experience with us, as I'm looking for an efficient way to unlock muy iphone 4S as well.
The Gevey Ultra S from Applenberry.com is the only Unlock method we suggest (not that there aren't other Sim Interposers that work but, because Gevey customer reviews are much higher than others) for the 4S. It supports Basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13 & 1.0.14.

I bought a Gevey ultra S form Applenberry, the official site for Gevey Ultra S and it doesn't work. Neither Applenberry nor Gevey provide any support or solution. Once you paid, that's it, forget about them.
The problem is that after completing all the set up carefully following the provider's instructions the iphone goes to the activation mode. The only way out is to eject the sim card and start again and again ....
Does anybody has a solution to this problem?
Tx

maybe Rgknse R-SIM 2 ULTRA Shttp://www.digitopz.com/rgknse-rsim-2-ultra-s-iphone-4s-unlock-p-1123.html is right for you,this is the first card to announce 4s unlocking supporting. With Rgknse R-SIM 2 ULTRA S, you don't need to dial 112 or 911, it supports more network operators (about 15). More user friendly, you can install it very easy, just insert and unlock. flight mode switch, turn on/off phone, plug/inplug the R-SIM 2, it will unlock your iphone 4s automaticly. Good luck !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using the R-sim and it works great for me. Hope that helps. I'm on tmobile