What's new

Deleting multiple texts

jerparker

Reaction score
I have searched all over this forum and cannot find an answer. Is there a way to delete multiple texts at the same time? I know how to delete them 1 person at a time but that is a pain when you have texts from several people in you sms inbox. Thanks in advance!

I have searched all over this forum and cannot find an answer. Is there a way to delete multiple texts at the same time? I know how to delete them 1 person at a time but that is a pain when you have texts from several people in you sms inbox. Thanks in advance!

Nope.

This is kind of a related question. With my Droid, I got used to never deleting texts. Is there any reason why I should delete them on the iPhone? With 16 or 32 gigs of memory I can't imagine it ever getting full, but will it erase automatically if it does?

It doesn't have 16-32 gigs of memory - it has 16-32 gigs of storage space. It only has 512MB of memory.

It's always probably a good idea to delete messages. If you get one of those 800 message threads, it could get pretty annoying opening it up.