P Philiphynds New Member Jun 20, 2014 #1 How can I find out date and time of when I added a contact to my iphone5
Skull One Super Moderator Staff member Jun 20, 2014 #2 You can't. The contact database doesn't expose that kind of information.
rasmith1959 Active Member Jun 22, 2014 #3 Philiphynds said: How can I find out date and time of when I added a contact to my iphone5 Click to expand... The only way you'll be able to have this information is if you were to manually add the date and time in the notes of the contact card when adding a new contact. Sent from my PC using Bluestacks and Tapatalk Pro
Philiphynds said: How can I find out date and time of when I added a contact to my iphone5 Click to expand... The only way you'll be able to have this information is if you were to manually add the date and time in the notes of the contact card when adding a new contact. Sent from my PC using Bluestacks and Tapatalk Pro