What's new

Data Plan

wolvie66

Reaction score
My wife wants to get an IPhone 4 now since I have one and she loves it. I got the unlimited data plan on mine since I have the family plan and had two (2) droids on that plan with unlimited. So on my plan now I have my Iphone 4 Unlimited, Droid HTC Unlimted (Daughters) and wife phone Blackberry, and just two (2) other cheap phones for brother and mom. So when we get the IPhone 4 for wife I guess they will not offer her the unlimited since they did away with that. So my question is if she gets the 2GB plan will I have to worry about her going over the limit? I know she using my phone now to watch Netflix and I know she will use her's to and for email and surfing web. So will the 2GB go fast with this.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

You are already grandfathered into the unlimited plan so if your wife gets the iPhone in place of her blackberry you will still have an unlimited plan.

I know you probably know this, but if you don't have an upgrade available for her you can get that upgrade off one of your other lines and transfer it to her line...otherwise you will have to pay full retail price.

Good luck

Cya

Shouldn't be a problem if all she just need it for surfing and internet surfing.... PLUS you can switch to wifi and use the web from yours! (Atleast w/ ATT... not sure on Verizon). My daughter has the 2 gig plan and it hasn't been a problem yet.

Earl, She doesn't have unlimited on her blackberry though. when I got this account 2 years ago I only put unlimited on mine and daughters. Her black berry only have the very cheap plan. Will they upgrade her to the unlimited still?

Thanks

Earl, She doesn't have unlimited on her blackberry though. when I got this account 2 years ago I only put unlimited on mine and daughters. Her black berry only have the very cheap plan. Will they upgrade her to the unlimited still?

Thanks

Oh...sorry, my bad! I didn't realize she wasn't on your family plan.

I think they can just add her to your plan and your good to go.

On July 7th VZW did away with the unlimited and new customers are on the tiered plan.

Good luck

Cya

Just my opinion but I don't see why the iphone is used to watch movies or tv shows. In travel or at the desk on lunch is great but otherwise.... Ipad or laptop. These phones are awesome but they don't hop out of phone booths saving the world and I know I don't wanna on this forum asking why my phone doesn't "do it like it used to" again, just my opinion