What's new

Cydia, Winterboard and all Cydia Tweaks not working?

sports96

Reaction score
Since Yesterday Cydia and everything associated with Cydia is not working. All the tweaks like Infiniboard, Infinidock custom lockscreen ect. are not working. My phone now looks like it is no longer Jailbroken. The apps still show up like Winterboard, Activator @ Ifile but they will not open. I have an Iphone 4 on 5.0.1 firmware. It was working until I downloaded something from Cydia yesterday and the phone rebooted. Everything is there that I had before but nothing will open. Also in Settings all the Cydia Tweaks like Infiniboard, Infinidock and such are no longer showing up in Settings. Any suggestions? Please Help

Thanks

sports96 said:
Since Yesterday Cydia and everything associated with Cydia is not working. All the tweaks like Infiniboard, Infinidock custom lockscreen ect. are not working. My phone now looks like it is no longer Jailbroken. The apps still show up like Winterboard, Activator @ Ifile but they will not open. I have an Iphone 4 on 5.0.1 firmware. It was working until I downloaded something from Cydia yesterday and the phone rebooted. Everything is there that I had before but nothing will open. Also in Settings all the Cydia Tweaks like Infiniboard, Infinidock and such are no longer showing up in Settings. Any suggestions? Please Help

Thanks

I would have though that you would have at least named the tweak you installed that required a reboot.lol.

I cant remember for sure, it was something for Pandora but not sure the exact name.

sports96 said:
I cant remember for sure, it was something for Pandora but not sure the exact name.

Seriously?lol.

Pandora Downloader?

You should really pay attention to what you are installing.lol.

Seriously?lol.

Pandora Downloader?

You should really pay attention to what you are installing.lol.

I know this now but it is a little to late. Now I just need to get everything working again IE Cydia.lol.

Thanks

sports96 said:
I know this now but it is a little to late. Now I just need to get everything working again IE Cydia.lol.

Thanks

Okay ....you say you cannot open Cydia at all?

Okay ....you say you cannot open Cydia at all?

Correct, when I click on Cydia the screen just flashes. Anything to do with Cydia just flashes like Activator and Winterboard.

sports96 said:
Correct, when I click on Cydia the screen just flashes. Anything to do with Cydia just flashes like Activator and Winterboard.

Do you have MobileTerminal installed?

I was not able to SSH using WinScp last night but I did download a program called Iexplorer and I was able to access the phone that way. Is there something that I need to remove?

Try hard reset, it worked for me

Is a hard reset holding the power button and the home button down at the same time until it shuts down.
If so I did that.

sports96 said:
Is a hard reset holding the power button and the home button down at the same time until it shuts down.
If so I did that.

Using iPhone explorer (I-FunBox is better for Mac & Windows)

Enter the raw file system San just to in the search box Pandora Dowbload , and absolutely any variation of this words, and try to delete everything that seems related to that tweak. Especially dylibs and plist.

Using iPhone explorer (I-FunBox is better for Mac & Windows)

Enter the raw file system San just to in the search box Pandora Dowbload , and absolutely any variation of this words, and try to delete everything that seems related to that tweak. Especially dylibs and plist.

Im not exactly sure what you are talking about what is the raw file system San? Where exactly is it im in the Root Directory/Var I dont see anything like what you are talking about. Any Help?

sports96 said:
Im not exactly sure what you are talking about what is the raw file system San? Where exactly is it im in the Root Directory/Var I dont see anything like what you are talking about. Any Help?

How do you not know what I mean?

Raw file system?

Ya know.....those files that tools like i-FunBox and iPhone Explorer allow you to see and manipulate (should you know how).

Like:
Volumes ( good place to store things for access through iFile. Empty directory).
var
User
tmp
System
sbin
private
Library
lib
Dev
etc

Just a view directories to name....