What's new

Cydia Tweak question (Verizon iPhone)

powermac5150

Reaction score
I have the new Verizon 32gb jailbroken iphone ios 4.2.6.

I know with the AT&T iphone you can talk on the phone and browse the web at the same time. With Verizon's version of the iPhone you cannot.

Is there a tweak out there in cydia or wherever that could allow you to talk and go on the web at the same time via Verizon iPhone?

I know with the AT&T iphone you can talk on the phone and browse the web at the same time. With Verizon's version of the iPhone you cannot.

Is there a tweak out there in cydia or wherever that could allow you to talk and go on the web at the same time via Verizon iPhone?

No, this is because of CDMA :(

But you can talk and browse if youre on wifi though

Correct. Its a hardware limitation, not software. Didn't think about wifi. Makes sence now that you've mentiond it. Lol...

CDMA separates data and cell usage which is why you can't talk and surf. Wifi is fully capable though that's a great idea. I'm surprised Verizon hasn't used that in any commercials.