What's new

Cydia crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbnormalSpring

Reaction score
I attempted to jailbreak my iPhone 4 with iOS 6 everything went great installed cydia clicked on it to open it for the first time and it closes just as fast as it opens. I restored my phone and tried to do it another 6 times but cydia fails to open.
I googled and searched and had no luck finding any thing that could help me fix the problem or explain why it was happening so I came her to seek some advice.

This JB for IOS 6 is just for developers. It has many bugs. No wonder that is happening to you. My advice would be, forget about it, until something more stable comes out.

bbrks said:
This JB for IOS 6 is just for developers. It has many bugs. No wonder that is happening to you. My advice would be, forget about it, until something more stable comes out.

I got it working.

hi,samething happened to me today how can i fix this since u got i working pls help

Make sure you're using RedSn0w 0.9.15 to jailbreak your device. And make sure you're selecting the iOS 6 IPSW for your device FIRST before clicking the jailbreak button and going into DFU

willerz2 said:
Make sure you're using RedSn0w 0.9.15 to jailbreak your device. And make sure you're selecting the iOS 6 IPSW for your device FIRST before clicking the jailbreak button and going into DFU

9.15 did not work fr me when I crashed my phone. I truer it so ibdidbnot have to manually install Cydia and Cydia would not wrk so I used the previous version and installed manually and had no problems. If you used the 9.15 and Cydia crashed you should google the problem if it crashes when you open it and try those fixes first. If those do not work then use the previouse version of redsn0w plenty of DL links so not posting and download Cydia manually the link that worked for us is on the previous page of this thread. Sorry if I'm rambling halfway through a 5th of Makers Mark.

here you go guyz

Moderator Notice : Please take the time to read the forum rules regarding external links.... Thank you...]

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be because you have a semi-tethered jailbreak? But can a moderator please close the topic, the question has been resoluted.

Many Thanks,
Software

Status
Not open for further replies.