What's new

cydia app on iphone 4s

user2012

Reaction score
is there any app on cydia that will let you connect to any wifi even that your iphone 4s is locked to ATT?
and what are the best cydia apps?

Last edited:
user2012 said:
is there any app on cydia that will let you connect to any wifi even that your iphone 4s is unlocked?
and what are the best cydia apps?

No. There is no tweak in Cydia that will connect to locked wifi networks. (if that's even what your asling)

However.....

There is an app in Cydia called WiFiFoFum that allows the phone to see hidden wifi networks, that people have hidden from public eyes (and also will not show in the regular settings app)

Also. I have discovered a trick to get into locked wifi networks. It or works like 30% of the time, but every once and a while...it will work.

Wifi networks with the word "wire" in it, type this as the password: 5507

Wifi networks with a custom name, type in this as the password: 67756

Like I said....it won't always work,,,, but sometimes......it does.

locked iphones to ATT will only connect to ATT wireless
is there a cydia app that will let me connect to my home wifi that isn't for ATT

user2012 said:
is there a cydia app that will let me connect to my home wifi that isn't for ATT

What??????

That's the craziest thing I have we've heard. AT&T iPhones CANNOT only connect to AT&T wifi.

You do not need any application to connect to your home wifi network. Where are you getting this info from any way?

Last edited:
user2012 said:

If you cannot connect to your home wifi network, then something is wrong with your router.

And yes....you need a "wireless" router to connect to wifi.

Just open the settings app, go to wifi and select our network name. That is literally all you have to do.

well i asked it in one post in here and someone told me this

well thanks man for helping me out
do you know some good cydia apps?

user2012 said:
well thanks man for helping me out
do you know some good cydia apps?

I can only name a few good Cydia apps, but I know a lot of god tweaks I could mention.

Activator: your pretty crazy if you don't have Activator installed.lol. Jk. Anyway...jut allows ou to assign any gesture to perform an assigned action. I use double tap lock screen clock to open the phone app, and swipe up from right side of the dock to activate the switcher.

SwipeShiftCaret: swipe left and right to move the text curser one letter an a time....way better then the magnifying glass.

biteSMS: quickly reply/ compose a message from any application. Even at the lock screen. Also works great with iMessages. And has an option to use the defaulted Messages app icon. I use my own custom one tho.

KuaiDial (must add KuaiDial repo: kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb/). This tweak is a must have. Open the phone app, type a name (T9 functionality) then you can swipe through numbers of name does not show at first.

ProTube (this is a YouTube/mp3 downloading app...and the best one there is)

Infinidock: infinite scrolling through your dock.

Springtomize: just does too many things to mention. I recommend turning on Cover flow effect in the "Dock" settings so you can scroll through your dock with a cover flow effect. So neat.lol

IntelliScreenX. Adds awesome functions to notification center.

WeeTrackData: allows you to keep track of your data usage in a notification center widget.

MultiCleaner: adds an array of functions for multitasking. Like swiping apps up and out of the app switcher to quit them.

SnoozeOrStop: simply adds snooze and stop button to alarms.

KBShortcuts: never manually type out your email address and passwords (or whatever else you want to add). Simply adds functions to certain keys. When I want to type my email I just tap the space bar then drag my finger to the "@" key and let go, then my email address is entered. Then I drag from space bar to "9" to enter my password. So awesome. You can assign anything to the action keys. I choose this over ActioMenu.

Ipsum: dismiss lock screm notifications by sliding once to the right then back to the left to dismiss.

CallBar: never get interrupted during a phone call. While doing something a banner comes down when a call comes in, and you can just swipe right to answer, and left to ignore, while still being able to use whatever application you were in.

StartDial: allows you to set a certain tab to always show when you open the phone app, and also allows you to remove the voicemail tab...which is useful for me because I use the YouMail app from the AppStore.

Caffeine: allows to quickly toggle the antilock feature. Great for when your in the middle of downloading a large file.

WinterBoard: allows to change the UI of your device via themes.

SpringFlash: it's a flash light. It uses an Activator action to turn on your phones LED flash light. Default action is double press sleep button. You can change that in Activator tho.

AppInfo: allows you to export ALL information input device. Literally ALL data. You can even email you iPod library songs in mp3 format.

MobileTerminal: and line tool. Allows to use terminal to execute Unix commands. CANNOT use the default one in Cydia...must add a certain repo I cannot mention here.

WiFiFoFum: allows you to see hidden wifi networks that do not show up in the native Settings app

iFile: my personal favorite. Allows access to the iPhones file system rite on the device without SSH. A absolute must have. So many things can be done with this application it would be foolish to try the name them all.lol.

Well....those are a few tweaks/apps from Cydia I consider "must haves" and I could not imagine having an iPhone without these tweaks installed.

Hi you can download an app from cyida call iwep pro

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah as stated before. the carrier has nothing to do with wifi. but it does affect the hotspots you are able to connect to.

Hi you can download an app from cyida call iwep pro

Would be nice if it was in English.lol

iWep Pro is for experienced users....It can work, but the thing is not something your typical users is going to figure how to use. plus It was designed for certain routers...................................routers that are not US native.

Last edited by a moderator: