What's new

Custom BOOT LOGOS On iPhone And iPod Touch

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzDMSenVRPU]YouTube - Custom BOOT LOGOS On iPhone And iPod Touch - iOS Vlog 283[/ame]​

Apple Boot Logo is a free tweak that will enable you to change your boot logo on your iDevice. Most devices are supported, everyone should have a 2G,3G, or 4G device by now. The tweak is easy to use, however if you want to make your own boot logos it will get a bit tricky(video coming soon). There are plenty of boot logos you can find in Cydia already. Got ahead and search "boot logo" or "boot" in Cydia, and you should find some that work with Apple Boot logo.

Supported:
iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS
iPod Touch 2G
iPod Touch 3G
iPod Touch 4G

no matter what I do, I cant get rid of the greenpoison logo. i have done all the steps to install bootloader and animate. I created my on boot logo, and downloaded some also, but i can not get them to load, only the greenpoison screen. please help

i remember logo Me. im so glad a new tool has been made to replace that :D animated boot logos also and even though i rarely turn off my device i love this FREE app, the way cydia was meant to be.

the windows shatters apple bootlogo before my windows theme loads up is a nice touch

and its there on respring...NICE!!!!

the windows shatters apple bootlogo before my windows theme loads up is a nice touch

and its there on respring...NICE!!!!

So can you tell me how to get rid of the greenpoison logo?

did you not watch the video?
it was and is pretty self-explanitory.

download/install the app...download a bootlogo
goto settings/bootlogo/select and respring

Last edited:
Any Ideas on how to get the colors to come out right when making your own boot logo? I used CS4 Fireworks and created a 640 x 960 png file using png 8 set to 16 colors and adaptive. I've tried it using transparent and not. Iv'e ran through several different combinations of settings and still oranges and facial tones come out blue?

I'd appreciate any help you might have.

i rarely turn off my device i love this FREE app, the way cydia was meant to be.