What's new

Creating apple id without bank card

tsmrg

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am trying to creat an Apple ID without bank card details. The problem is that , among the list of options of card services eg visa etc, the "NONE" option is not appearing. I tried this both on the iPad and on iTunes but it's still not appearing . What can I do, please help. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, I am trying to creat an Apple ID without bank card details. The problem is that , among the list of options of card services eg visa etc, the "NONE" option is not appearing. I tried this both on the iPad and on iTunes but it's still not appearing . What can I do, please help. Thanks in advance.
Here is how to set up an Apple ID without a credit card. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Last edited:
Thank, but like I said, the "NONE" option does not appear

$image-2838563952.jpg

That is puzzling, I checked my account and i do have the "None" option at the end of the row of other payment choices so you should too.

I found this information-
So why can’t you see the “None” option? I can think of two possible reasons.
First, you must [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]download[/FONT] a FREE application to register an account. The “None” option will not be available if you’ve selected a paid app. That makes sense as Apple requires you to provide your credit card information to purchase the app. So make sure you download a FREE app (e.g. Skype or Angry Birds Lite).[/FONT]
The other possible reason is that the App Store in your country does not support the “None” option. I do not have a full list of countries with the “None” option support. From my test, however, you can register an iTunes account without credit card in the App Store of U.S., U.K., Japan, China and Hong Kong. Thus, if you can’t find the “None” option, you may try to register the account in other country. In iTunes 10, you can select the “Change Country” option to switch to App Store in other country.
iTunes-Change-Country.png

before it appears, but now apple already updated the mode so you really have to insert your credit card number, lucky me i have made my account without credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk