What's new

Creating an app

gr3g

Reaction score
I guys. I need help on creating an app. Its an web based ( i think) app.
I need to develop this app for my fellow foreign students here in russia so we can catch the bus on time to attend our classes. I dont have a mac. Can any1 kindly enough teach or develop the app for us? Thnx

I suggest that you and your fellow students locate the bus schedule then use the reminder or alarm feature.

If you truly want/need to develop an app you should visit the Apple site, download and install the software Apple requires for app development.

thewitt is 100% correct. Currently the only way to develop an app for iOS is to download XCode 4.3 (https://developer.apple.com/xcode/) and run it under OSX. If you want to deploy this app publicly, you must further sign up for a developer account which costs $99 a year.

The really nice thing about XCode 4.3 is the built in simulator for all iOS devices. You can test and debug your code in real time while using your mouse to simulate your finger on the touch screen.

Thanks guys. So there is no easy way to develop this app i guess T_T

Thanks guys. So there is no easy way to develop this app i guess T_T

Take a look at the documentation for building a Safari web app. No developer license needed, does not go in the App store, and can look like a native app. Very powerful.