What's new

Creatiene information.

enots27

Reaction score
I have recently joined a gym and would like to get bigger. The question I have is. How affective is creatiene and are there any side effects. I am not really interested in taking steroids.
Does anyone here take creatiene and what are your experiences of it. Also any tips on how much and how often I should look at taking should I decide to. Any help appreciated.

I used to work out a lot and was into the creatine thing. Just know, you need to make sure to do it right, do not over do it and make sure you cycle it (you can find good cycles for it online). Also, read into what creatine actually does, because if used wrong it can actually hurt your ability to make muscle.

^ right . I've had it had stopped after a few days i didnt like the way it made me feel.. I like the things to be natural also thats personal pref. but, some buddies that had it didn't do much for em and I remember having to drink an as s load of water while having it.

AKA id stick to whey isolate protein or all natural which I am now. I didnt like creatine at all but that's up to you so good luck ! Let us know what you're going to do.