What's new

Crazy Kite Lite - FREE version

jtansanco

Reaction score
Link to the game: Crazy Kite

CrazyKite is the kite-flying adventure of Carl, a cute, chubby, and lovable kid. With his creative and adventurous mind, he builds colorful kites to take him on his many adventures. He'll be encountering plenty of challenges along the way such as different kinds of birds and many other surprises. Help Carl fly his kite on this amazing game!

As a player, you control the kite and, as various objects try to hit Carl’s kite, your task will be to steer the kite out of harm’s way by tilting the device left or right. To gain points, you have to collect stars along the way. Each colored star has a different amount of points.

Play Arcade Mode in our Lite version and compete with other players through Open Feint and Game Center.

Watch out for the release of Crazy Kite's full version with the following features:

* Story Mode which includes:
- Super Birds
- Birds Nest Episode
- Bullies Mischief Episode
- Surprises

* More obstacles

Crazy Kite Lite for iPhone, iTouch, and iPAD on iTunes

Screenshots:

57925924.jpg
58493312.jpg
97877581.jpg

84654972.jpg
28704122.jpg

57925924.jpg

Thanks guys. Hope you'll also like the full version once it's out.

hi,
i am alexi scavin. it is the best game for i-phone as i m saying it because i have played it by myself it is kite-flying adventure of Carl, a cute, chubby, and lovable kid.it is the only best game i have ever played

I just tried the free version of Crazy Kite. I found it entertaining and would consider to buy the full version.