What's new

Copying Messages

axel132132

Reaction score
Hi,

I have alot of messages from one person on my Iphone that i NEED to keep a backup copy of for legal reasons.

Is there a way to do this without having to press each message one by on and then sending to my email... There must be a way to just copy the whole message conversation straight away?

If there is how do you do it please

Cheers

Hi,

I have alot of messages from one person on my Iphone that i NEED to keep a backup copy of for legal reasons.

Is there a way to do this without having to press each message one by on and then sending to my email... There must be a way to just copy the whole message conversation straight away?

If there is how do you do it please

Cheers

Yes there is one, And you probably know about it... iTunes Backup... :)

Get iExplorer. You can either use the Backup Extractor portion of the utility or the rooting portion of the utility to take out a specific portion of a conversation, or the entire conversation directly onto your PC. You can format it over in a TXT file, CSV file, or PDF file. There's even an image of the entire conversation that you can scroll through to see if that's the correct conversation and such. You should be able to do this on the trial version as well as the paid version.