What's new

Copy music to PC - Help!

shayz0r

Reaction score
I have a jailbroken iphone 4 running ios5. my laptop hdd fried the other day, so all of my music is currently on my iphone (about 40 gb worth). just bought a new pc and bought icopybot for 20$ to transfer the music, and it has a ton of errors. does anyone know of another way to transfer this music from (iphone to pc) with success? I was thinking of using ssh but I want to preserve the formatting of artist, artwork, album, etc. thanks in advance!

iSpirit. Get it here: iSpirit - iPhone Manager, manage iPhone apps, iPhone themes and files easily.

Nice tool for transferring music to PC, from wherever to iTunes. And it's FREE

Extract the zip to your desktop.

Make a folder on your desktop to place you music in

Plug in iPhone

Open iSpirit.

Click on the 'iPod Manage" tab in the top right side beside the "Donate" button

Check the songs you want to transfer or right click and click "Check All"

Click "Backup to Folder" above your list of music

locate tho folder on your desktop, click Open, and wait for all songs to transfer.

Works very very well.

iSpirit seems like what I have been looking for, however, whenever I try to backup all of my music it stops about 100 songs in. Any ideas? I am running windows 7. Thanks!

shayz0r said:
iSpirit seems like what I have been looking for, however, whenever I try to backup all of my music it stops about 100 songs in. Any ideas? I am running windows 7. Thanks!

Hmmm. That's weird. Perhaps try to start whet it left off?

ok i tryed this and it wont transfer at all i hit the folder i want and click ok and it does nothing at all help plz thx in advance -David

Wezal9877 said:
ok i tryed this and it wont transfer at all i hit the folder i want and click ok and it does nothing at all help plz thx in advance -David

Hmmm....if I only I didn't just start using iSpirit myself, I might be able to help you out.lol

I am going to try I replicate and fix this problem tho.

Could always Use I-FunBox. Which is a crappy way to do it because it Changes the names of your music.

There is also a tool called iMate.

Cost money...but there is a free trial. And it works very very well.

lol i ended up using iexplore and going into the files manually and extracting and importing