What's new

Contest Ends 6-19-11

iTunesAppKings

Reaction score
How to get involved in a iTunesAppKings Contest?

First how to Win!!! (Two Main Ways To Win)

-First include in all submissions a 30sec Video and up to 500 word statement that will be emailed to players and users if you win. You may submit a different video for win 1 and win 2. (All videos are optional but highly Recommended)

1. Download the game Geo Slide and take a screenshot of your score after playing level one and send the screenshot to [email protected] with the subject (#1,100) the person that is #1,100 will win a $100 gift card to iTunes. Simple enough?

Geo Slide will be free till Midnight

Geo Slide for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

2. Accumulate the highest score that you can in Geo Slide on Level 11 and then send me the screenshot of the final score screen to [email protected] with the subject (High Score). (Ties result in a 12hr sudden death match on a different level of the game)
***(All photo’s will be reviewed by professionals and if any image has been editing it will be removed)

Prizes
1st Place: US$75 iTunes Gift Card + iPad 2 or iPhone V@100,000
2nd Place: US$25 iTunes Gift Card
3rd Place: US$10 iTunes Gift Card
4th Place: US$5 iTunes Gift Card

All Winners will be contacted at the end of the contest.

When this iTunesAppKings Geo Slide contest ends a New game will be chosen for the next contest. Developers can submit applications for the next contest now at [email protected] with the Subject (App Submission) include Promo Code, Description and a optional short video.

****I will be updated the scores and nicknames of users who have the highest scores so that you guys know who and what to beat. Yes, i know GameCenter would be good to integrate into the contest but all games do not have this and we would like to send a wining email from the winner to all.

Qualifications:
1. You must do the above steps.
2. You must join the contest also on Twitter (How to Below)

The group is called "iTunesAppKing" #iaKING

How Do You Join?

1- Follow iTunesAppKings on Twitter

2- Tweet the following:
PLS RT - Join and Follow for Maximum Tweet Exposure Twitter #iPhone #iPad #iPod #Developers #iaKING

3- RT at least one tweet that has this format: PLS RT - <Some Tweet> #iaKING

4- After doing steps 1 - 3, you'll be added to the group.
Your tweets will show up under the Tweets tab and you'll show up under the Following tab.

#iaKING (Required)

This is the hashtag that will be used to mark tweets by our group members. Here are the benefits:

1- If a team member uses #iaKING in a tweet, that means other team members should read it and take action. It could be an informational tweet or a retweet request.
2- Tweets with #iaKING can be tracked using this website http://trendistic.com/iaking or hashtags.org - iaking. This is an excellent way to find out the best time to get retweeted (When most group members are active). So far early morning
3- As we get more group members, the Tweets steam for the iaKING list will get very busy sometimes. You can click on the #iaKING on any tweet and it will show all tweets with that hashtag. You can also search for tweets with that hashtag. This is very helpful when using Twitter app on your iPhone to quickly retweet other members.

So, the giveaways still on? Cool. Few questions:
1. How many people have entered this giveaway?
2. Whats the current high score?
Thanks

Currently over 10k people have downloaded the app and hundreds have entered. The current high score is 75 on level 11..

Good Luck To All That Enter

The contest coming down to the last few days and many users are currently tied with the high score of 75!!! Good luck to all.

Hello here are the top 4 players

1 - TimGear with a 85

2 - 76

3 - 75

4 - 75

The iPad 2 is a 32g 3g black AT&T

I did not want to use the players names other then TimGear.. All Names are @itunesappkings on Twitter

Top score is 86 held by TimGear

Second place is 85 held by - RohsMich

3rd is Kostas Kar with 76

4th is George Kaouris with 75

In the last two weeks 15k + were downloaded but still 1000 have not submitted the home screen so we can still have a winner for that!!!!

Good Luck to all.

Top score is Kostas Kar with 87

2nd is 86 held by TimGear

Second place is 85 held by - RohsMich

4th is George Kaouris with 75

In the last two weeks 15k + were downloaded but still 1000 have not submitted the home screen so we can still have a winner for that!!!!

Good Luck to all.

Well I feel I give up...I spent many hours the last few days to improve my score, I managed to reach 92 :) Picture of my high score, link of a video of the game and my twitter account have all been emailed to iTunesAppKings. Thanks for this addictive game and this great contest

1st is 97 held by TimGear

2nd place is 95 held by - RohsMich

3rd place is nkrick with a 93

4th place was is 92 scored by Kostas Kar

Thanks to all who played!!!!

A great fake contest!!! Post the photos of the high scores, but even if you do, you can't convince anyone that this contest was true. Tim gear and RohsMich are two ghost twitter accounts, obviously made by you. Congratulations