What's new

Connecting a camcorder to iphone ?

jayzee99

Reaction score
ok hope you folks can help me ..ive been going a bit mad googling until my eyes have been googled. Im trying to find a way to connect a video camera via an av lead to my iphone. The goal is to connect a small camera to my iphone which i can then a) upload a streaming video feed or somehow make a video call to another iphone user so they see the images captured via the camcorder:camera: .....please help would it work and what app do i need ?

First,I'm wondering why don't you use the camera existed on iphone.And when you conenct a camcorder to iphone ,it need you to install its driver on your iphone.

i want to connect a smaller camera that i can use on my helmet rather than use the cam on the iphone

there might be an app to record video calls why do u want it on ur head though please give more info

there might be an app to record video calls why do u want it on ur head though please give more info

Well its a long story but the long and short of it is that I want to connect a very small spy camera to my iphone. I then want to either make a video call or upload somehow so that someone on the other end can see it in real time