What's new

CONNECT TO ITUNES message after almost every restart

cihanalkan

Reaction score
Hi guys...
I have an Iphone4 and has ios 5 on it. After sometime of use and jailbreaking, my phone started having this weird habit of asking me to CONNECT TO ITUNES message after almost every restart. I started having this problem since 4.3.5 and i have upgraded my phone periodicly and now it is on IOS 5.1 and it is irritating and i solve this issue by hard resetting until it comes back to normal. it does it 80% of the time sometimes it doesnt ask me to connect to itunes. I have tried searching for threads on forums and as far as i am concerned no one has faced this issue before or even if did they didnt post it. Now i am thinking of taking the device back to warranty but the fact that it was jailbroken previously have an effect on the warranty or not? can someone help ? Thank you in advance. IT DOES IT JAILBROKEN AND NOT JAILBROKEN.

What jailbreak apps do you have on your phone it's possible one of them maybe causing you problems. What do you use to jailbreak.

With regards to warranty. You will have to restore the phone using iTunes before taking it to apple and don't mention having ever jail broken it to them.

What jailbreak apps do you have on your phone it's possible one of them maybe causing you problems. What do you use to jailbreak.

With regards to warranty. You will have to restore the phone using iTunes before taking it to apple and don't mention having ever jail broken it to them.

at the moment i set it up as a new iphone dont even have my contacts or anything on it. i used redsn0w like forever on it but had updated it and everything and the problem still occurs... The problem is very simple, lets say the phone dies cuz no battery left, then when i plug it in and charge it i face a screen that says CONNECT TO ITUNES and ACTIVATION REQUIRED and i plug it in and itunes says THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR IPHONE. WE'RE SORRY, IPHONE CONNECTED MAY BE DAMAGED AND CANNOT BE ACTIVATED FOR SERVICE. WE RECOMMEND YOU VISIT YOUR NEAREST APPLE STORE FOR MORE INFORMATION. and i hold the home button and sleep button simultaneously and do a hard reset until it stops giving me these messages and it said now ACTIVATION REQUIRED and i slid the unlock bar and it took me to the WIFI settings now and i set it up and now it says START USING YOUR IPHONE and my phone is back to normal and when i plug it to itunes now it doesnt give me the message of the phone being damaged anymore and i can backup, sync and everything please someone help i dont really like apple stores

Attachments

• $sdasd.jpg
    $sdasd.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 379
When the connect to iTunes happens.
Go to redsn0w>>extra>>get out of iTunes error
Get the newest redsn0w

It would put in exploits and it should be able to work normally.