What's new

Conclusion about iphone 4s battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekelani

Reaction score
I have come to a conclusion. I feel there is a big in IOS5 for the 4s. A lot of people who get there iPhone 4s replaced sill complain about battery life. So it's clearly not the phone. It's the software. So I have decided not to return my phone. So far I have lost 4 percent in 20minutes usage Not great. Rather terrible. But stand by of 55minutes. Wi go off. But everything else is on. So what we have to do is wait for an update IOS 5.1 and see whether it fixes battery life.
I have done everything, restored, but in DFU mode then restore, factory reset has a new phone and still nothing is working. So this is why I feel it's. Software problem.
Please keep me informed whether there is a fix and let me know how your battery is doing.

4% in 20 minutes sounds around the same time as the 4...you did a good thing not to return it and wait and see what newer firmware will bring.. 5.0.1 though I doubt the battery life will change by much if at all

No, I dont think I will be buying it because for me there where not enough changes from the 4 to make it worth paying out £700.

But in previous devices we have had the same battery life problems that where promised to be fixed in firmware updates and never where

Unleashed said:
No, I dont think I will be buying it because for me there where not enough changes from the 4 to make it worth paying out £700.

But in previous devices we have had the same battery life problems that where promised to be fixed in firmware updates and never where

Fair enough bud. Yeah. I had the 4. And decided to get the 4s expecting better battry life but that didn't happen.

well the 4S is very good and even though the battery life is the same it still has other features worth upgrading to. what model/colour did you go for?

Unleashed said:
well the 4S is very good and even though the battery life is the same it still has other features worth upgrading to. what model/colour did you go for?

I bought the 64 gig white. Looks so good 😃

Unleashed said:

I bought the 64 gig white iPhone 4s. Looks so good. Bought it cash here in australia. 1000 bucks. I also have an iPad 2. MacBook pro 2011.

very good choice! I would of gone with that also, white 64GB Ipad 2 and mbp of 2011... The best choices, the imac is pretty good also for a desktop imo is the best mac. unless you are rich then get the mac pro

Haha. I guess. You wouldn't believe it. But I make pizza for a living. Still in university. Saved up a while for these divorced lol.

very good choice! I would of gone with that also, white 64GB Ipad 2 and mbp of 2011... The best choices, the imac is pretty good also for a desktop imo is the best mac. unless you are rich then get the mac pro
I have ipad2,macbook pro 2011 also but im going for 16gb,black 4s.

It's the software of iPhone 4s. So I have decided not to return my phone. So far I have lost 4 percent in 20minutes usage Not great. Rather terrible. But stand by of 55minutes. That's the true fact of iPhone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.