What's new

Compile a List of Your iPhone Imperfection

Ra1nMaKeR

Reaction score
I saw this on another site and thought it was cool so here. Let's compile a list of your iPhone imperfections. My iPhone 4 has tons of scuffs around the silver edge from a dumb case. And my home button is a bit faulty (better since i updated to 5.0.1). My iPhone 3G has been in the wars... don't even get me started.

Last edited:
The only imperfection on my iPhone is the stupid "screen protector" that verizon sells. It is supposed to be like a second skin but since I put the device in the otterbox defender the protector has pulled up a little and looks shotty around the edges. Thats the only issue I have had to date and thats not Apples fault

My 4 has always been in a bumper style case w/ built-in back protection. So, the only scars I have are a few minor scratches on the screen. Definitely nothing to stress about! My old 3GS was FLAWLESS! Had it in an OB Defender from day one until I sold it on eBay a couple months ago.

thomasjtsi said:
My 4 has always been in a bumper style case w/ built-in back protection. So, the only scars I have are a few minor scratches on the screen. Definitely nothing to stress about! My old 3GS was FLAWLESS! Had it in an OB Defender from day one until I sold it on eBay a couple months ago.

Hard to prevent those hairline scratches without a screen protector on.

Switched iPhone 4's with my brother and now i just have some hairline scratches in the screen as well as a pretty deep scratch in the top left corner (not visible with my anti glare screen protector). Also, the rubber seal between the screen and bezel is banged up slightly in some parts. Nothing to stress about.

So far my new 3GS is flawless, but I have only owned it for about 3 weeks now. It has been in my OtterBox Defender case since I purchased it and the T-Mobile rep installed it right there on the spot (yes, a T-Mobile rep actually sold us the iPhones with AT&T)...I snagged it on the steering wheel of my truck last weekend and it hit the concrete driveway we have, but the OtterBox did it's job.

All this is coming from a guy who used a Brillo pad on his phone. Lol. My phone has no imperfections. It's perfect.

iCrank said:
All this is coming from a guy who used a Brillo pad on his phone. Lol. My phone has no imperfections. It's perfect.

What can i say? Im a daring fellow! But ill just buy a new phone whenever something i dont like happens (i like the brushed bezel). Scratches an such dont bother me.

Don't care who you are, part of your reason for initially buying the iPhone is/was for posing, letting it scruffy with no need to, defeats the purpose.

My both my white ipad2 and white ip4 are pristine, ip4 lives in a survivor case, only gets out if i go out socially, ipad2 remains indoors protected by a portfolio case, and an Amazon basics neoprene cover.

Yes the sturdy griffin style case is a bit inconvenient and more bulky, but you get used to it real quick, i can't get used to looking at scratches and digs - ever!

thomasjtsi said:
Hahahahahahahaha... Crank, you're my new best friend!!Very true... just don't like the feel of a screen protector.

Am I? Lol..

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Cross platform emoji fail. I expect much better from apple products. It's embarrassing on their part.