What's new

Color??

When do you have an upgrade?
It has 16 GB, which is not enough when you take lots of pictures, like I do. I intend to keep using it, because it's a lovely device, and it's small and fits in my pockets when I'm marching or playing the flute. I've ordered an iPhone 7 Plus, which will be my main device.

I intend to keep using it, because it's a lovely device, and it's small and fits in my pockets when I'm marching or playing the flute.

Yet you might think the 7Plus would be sufficiently small if you played the tuba, right?

[emoji444][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet you might think the 7Plus would be sufficiently small if you played the tuba, right?

[emoji444][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. The size of the instrument doesn't matter. Just the size of the pockets of my clothes.

SE Gold, 32gig. Immediately dropped into an OtterBox Commuter case.

Black 64 gig bought at Costco. It was the only one that they had.

Black 64 gig bought at Costco. It was the only one that they had.

Black is fine. I liked the rose gold, but in reality I don't care. Mine go immediately into an OtterBox Commuter case. What do they cost as Costco?

Black is fine. I liked the rose gold, but in reality I don't care. Mine go immediately into an OtterBox Commuter case. What do they cost as Costco?
I got it a couple of weeks ago and it was $449 out the door, no tax or any other fees. I don't care about the color as mine is in an OtterBox Defender case.