What's new

Clock

x Emma x

Reaction score
I cant get time to appear in status bar or for the clock icon to show the correct time on screen. It's correct when I go into the clock but want time to show on front screen also what's the padlock

Well... the padlock means you have your iPhone locked in portrait mode. Double click your home button... it'll bring up the App switcher.. scroll to the left (finger swipe the switcher to the right) until you come to the lock... touch it to disable the "Landscape Lock." As far as you time and clock goes... is your iDevice Jailbroken? Could possibly be some type of clock tweak/package that's not meshing well w/ another JB tweak.

I cant get time to appear in status bar or for the clock icon to show the correct time on screen. It's correct when I go into the clock but want time to show on front screen also what's the padlock

If you are talking about the clock icon on the home screen, there is a cydia tweak that will make that show the actual time....without that tweak, it's just a standard icon.
The tweak name's is "Live Clock" I beleive....

Also when you say you "can't get time to appear in status bar"....what is there? Anything at all or just blank empty space?