What's new

Cheers everyone! New member around

rfantinicosta

Reaction score
A pitty we cannot send beer over the internet (at least we can request it).

I am from Brazil, pleasured to meet everyone! I am a fairly new user to iOS and this forum, along with its community, seems great.
Also, I am interested in threads of iOS games, as I am a game developer myself and love to know about other game developers as well.

Before I forget, people call me Fanta (yeah, like the fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks, I used to hate being called like that, but it became my name).

Thats it, thanks for the attention, folks!

A pitty we cannot send beer over the internet (at least we can request it).

I am from Brazil, pleasured to meet everyone! I am a fairly new user to iOS and this forum, along with its community, seems great.
Also, I am interested in threads of iOS games, as I am a game developer myself and love to know about other game developers as well.

Before I forget, people call me Fanta (yeah, like the fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks, I used to hate being called like that, but it became my name).

Thats it, thanks for the attention, folks!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules