Check this out…what a brilliant idea!!

i looked at the website, but arent there already 30pin to lightening adapters that basically do the same thing.
 
Yes, but thing is that the 30-pin adapter is about 1 inch high so if I plug it into my iPhone 5 and my B&W sounddock, the phone is hanging in the air. I was concerned it would break my phone or the adapter if I accidentally hit my phone while phone is docked. I was looking around to find some kind of sleeve or case that can securely host my iPHone 5 and the 'tiny' adapter. If you look at that idea and pics at Quirky, you would understand what i mean. It is nothing major but would be very handy to protect your sounddock and phone and even the adapter. I was expecting to buy one but it seems that it is still at the idea stage. I wish they will put it into production and sell(hopefully it won't cost much more than the 30-pin adpater which is $29!)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top