What's new

Check Out These Apple Watch Activity Achievement Badges in Full Color

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
One of the most exciting things for me about getting an Apple Watch are the fitness tracking aspects. Also as a bit a of gamer, I do enjoy receiving things like achievement points on Xbox for accomplishments in the virtual world. Putting these two things together, and the fact that I enjoy running, you should already expect that I'm pretty hyped for Apple's achievement badges in the Apple Watch activity app.

The folks over are iDownloadblog managed to give everyone a look at the Apple Watch achievement badges in full color. Before an achievement is unlocked, the user will only see a monochrome version of it within the app. After the achievement has been unlocked, the badge gets hit with a splash of color.

From the achievements seen in the video, you can tell these badges took a long time to design and some will take a long time to unlock. Achievements have always motivated me in the virtual world and I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same way. This is why it will come to no surprise if these achievement badges get people moving a bit more.