What's new

Cheapest GLOWING APPLE LOGO iPhone 4S / 4 MOD From K.O Store

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

A company by the name of K.O. Store has something pretty awesome to offer for a great price. Back in September, we looked at the LED Mod for the iPhone 4/4S from iPatch which cost a whopping $159. Now that was a bit expensive so here is an alternative called Luminescent Logo Mod Kit for iPhone 4/4S. This kit is super cheap at $42.90 and should take about 5 minutes to install. K.O. Store threw up a video of them installing the mod which should basically be unscrewing 7 screws and attaching the lights. I will be ordering one for the channel and will be sure to make a video on the installation and the mod's final form. Stay Tuned.

Get it here:
http://store.kogadget.com/product.php?id_product=23

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info Phil, i just ordered 5 of them for family and friend's for Christmas........HO HO HO

You look so sad in the starting pic :p but thats really cool :O

slickwraps.com also has some really good glowing wraps that makes the whole of the device glow and home button or apple logo with a sticker.. much easier and no voided warranty but I will probably buy one of those mods as well to check it out

thank god I order this at the last minute!!!!:)

The second run is up for sale now if you missed it!

Looks cool, would like to see a video of actually installing the mod instead of just his hands but not really sure I want to play around with the inside of my iPhone!

I haven't seen anything yet but they have shipped over 700 orders (from facebook store) so far.

I ordered before December 20th. They sent me this on Monday morning.

Hi,

Apologies, your order has not shipped yet.

We are currently processing orders in batches according to the mod kit type. This will help us to pack and ship them out faster and also greatly reduce the possibility of sending the wrong mod kit.

Your order will be shipped as soon as possible.

Tracking information will be provided after it ships.

Thank you for your kind patience.