• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AirPlayit

Reaction score
Businessinsider works with SurveyMonkey to do a survey in America to see what they're thinking about the next iPhone. The chart of the survey indicates 58% of the people click yes for a bigger screen for next iPhone. According to the report on Businessinsider, people who want a bigger screen for next iPhone are in luck as most report Apple plans to make iPhone screen taller. 716 people participate the survey, in which 258 are iPhone owners.
"SurveyMonkey uses calculations to ensure the correct percentage of the population surveyed has answered the questions ... you can have a 99% level of confidence (+/- 5) with only 666 respondents, making the data statistically relevant."

Here is the chart FYI,

chart-of-the-day-iphone-screen-size.jpg

(Credit: Businessinsider)

I'm pretty sure that number was much higher last year... and Apple gave us a revamped iPhone (4S) instead. People are being less optimistic I'd assume, this go around.

Maybe it has to do with the photos and rumours that it seems just like a taller 4/4s.

It's a bit of a no brainer ..... Apple have to bring something "NEW" to it's customer to differentiate the new model with the previous models....I felt Apple didn't make as much of a big impact when the 4s was released, when it was found to be a near copy of the iPhone 4... I think it's a safe bet that the new iPhone will be bigger..

It's a bit of a no brainer ..... Apple have to bring something "NEW" to it's customer to differentiate the new model with the previous models....I felt Apple didn't make as much of a big impact when the 4s was released, when it was found to be a near copy of the iPhone 4... I think it's a safe bet that the new iPhone will be bigger..

Well, Apple broke sales records with the iPhone 4S, so the impact was pretty big!
Although, I agree that this years iPhone will need to be revamped to lure more customers in. :)

Is it safe to say that Apple is on a 2 year redesign loop? Redesign one year... then an "S" model the next...

Well we will be finding out before long,maybe they will surprise us all.