What's new

Changing the battery status icon in the top right corner

bruceleroy

Reaction score
First I just want to say I am new to this forum and I must say I have learned a lot so far. This is a great forum. I received an iPhone 4 for xmas and promptly jailbroke it with redsnow. Only thing is getting used to the tethered problem after being jb on a 3GS for so long.

As my title says, I have been able to change the battery charging icon to blue. I was also able to change the little battery status icon on the top right corner to blue. The only problem is when i launch cydia, the icon reverts back to the original green color. Cydia is the only app with this problem. All other apps I launch, the battery is blue.

Does anyone know where the specific cydia files are located or how i can change the battery color in cydia?

Thanks,

U cannot change it in cyda
It happens to me!

Hw do u change those blue can ypu tell me?

U cannot change it in cyda
It happens to me!

Hw do u change those blue can ypu tell me?

Which battery color do you want to change? For the battery charging icon on the main screen when you plug it in, you can download the theme in Cydia. It was called "Blue Battery for iPhone 4 Theme".

The battery icon in the status bar in the upper right corner requires a bit more work. I found the icons on modmyi.com. You need to create a folder in your Themes folder on your iPhone. I called it Blue Header Battery.theme, then create another folder inside this called UIImages. In the UIImages, place the icons.

So the path should be \Library\Themes\Blue Header Battery.theme\UIImages

Once you do this, you can enable it in Winterboard.

I'll see if I can find the post on Modmyi.com.