What's new

change call screen for all calls

s0mer4ndom1diot

Reaction score
hey guys. whenever i make or receive a call i get the stock rain on a glass photo. i would like to be able to change the photo to something i have, for both my contacts and any other calls coming in. so far the only thing i can think of is to go one by one through all my contacts and change it to that photo.. but thats tedious.. and wont change it for calls that i dont have a contact for. is there an app in cydia or the official appstore somewhere that would let me change the call screen to a photo for ALL calls? thanks :) o.. i use the marvel theme from cydia, it used to change the call screen for all calls when i was ios 3 and 4, but since upgrading to 5, it doesnt change it. not sure if that matters..

well, figured it out. had a feeling that might do the trick.. all i did was go into settings, wallpaper, and change the lock screen to the pic i wanted to use. i guess the theme overrided the lock screen because the theme pic was still active for the lock screen, but it did change the pic for incoming and outgoing calls. yay :) im an idiot...