What's new

Cellular usage

scotiez

Reaction score
Ok today I stood inline to get my iPhone 5 32 gig from Verizon. Playing around with this I went into settings, then into general, then into usage, scroll all the way to the bottom to cellular usage, under call time you have lifetime stats, mine says 3 days 15 hours. How can this be? I bought mine on launch day. This is brand new. Can anyone answer this for me?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

scotiez said:
Ok today I stood inline to get my iPhone 5 32 gig from Verizon. Playing around with this I went into settings, then into general, then into usage, scroll all the way to the bottom to cellular usage, under call time you have lifetime stats, mine says 3 days 15 hours. How can this be? I bought mine on launch day. This is brand new. Can anyone answer this for me?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

1 did you charge it (without playing with it) for the "recommended" time and 2 have you exited out of all unused apps

figured it out. I did a full backup the night before with my 4s. Then yesterday i did a full restore on to my iphone 5. It also transfered the usage information onto my new phone. Don't know if this is a bug in apples system or if its suppose to work that way. Either way its cool. I have my answer and thats whats important. .. thought i would post this just incase someone else does this and has questions.