What's new

Cell Team Six to iOS

OpTicShadow

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new over here to the forums and kind of iOS in general, I am throwing this announcement out to everyone just letting them know I am the owner and founder of Cell Team Six. If you want link to our website please PM me, with that said. We are a company based upon driving towards bringing all kinds of customization and fixes to Mobile Operating systems. Started out based on Android and now merging together with iOS, I am no bigger fan of one than the other both systems have their ups and downs and whatever works for you is fine by me. Please just keep an eye out there as we are in the processes of opening up our website and getting things out to the public. At CT6 we are striving to do what YOU the user wants, our products, apps, services etc are all solely based upon what you the user wants, so please if you have fresh ideas or would like to help out in anyway please don't hesitate to send me a PM you can also follow us on twitter as well with the link on our webpage again PM me for details. Please stay tuned and thank you for the support I hope we can big a part of the apple community and bring you great stuff!

--OpTic

Last edited:
Does your team make Cydia tweaks or iOS apps?

Yes we will be none yet but within a month or so upon website opening we will be

OpTicShadow said:
Yes we will be none yet but within a month or so upon website opening we will be

I have a few ideas for Cydia tweaks.....AppStore apps, not so much.