What's new

Case

Heather928

Reaction score
I am looking for a new case for my phone. Anyone willing to post a pic of their case, and where you got it? It seams like all the websites I look at they are all the same.

Thanks!!

I'm using a case that serve as external battery at the same time. It's big but i like very much as it sits well in my palms. I you are ever interested in it, it's call mophie juice pack and i got it from apple store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try this one:

Apple iPhone 4 OtterBox Defender Case (Black / Pink) | OrionGadgets.com

apple-iphone-4-defender-pink-black-new-1.jpg

The biggest benefit of having an iPhone 4 case, is to protect the new Retina display screen and overall body of the iPhone. . The iPhone 4 is a quite attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is crucial. The Apple iPhone 4 itself is a stylish and sexy phone, but since there are only black & white versions accessible, they all look the same. A cell phone case can be a really eye catching and attractive accessory and can express your individual style and personality.
I do think that the Bumper gives you real protection, not so much because it can withstand a fall onto concrete, but instead because the Bumper reduces the chance that you would drop the iPhone in the first place. The added friction of the rubber portion of the Bumper makes it much less likely for the iPhone 4 to slip out of your hand or out of your pocket. You will get bumpers in different colors, so if you are looking to add a splash of color to the iPhone 4. if you find that you accidentally touch the part of the iPhone antenna that reduces reception, you won't have that problem with the Bumper, you can get that with a Bumper. Even Apple is positioning the Bumper as simply a fashion accessory and you will get combo pack of bumper case with screen protector.

Just got my first iPhone 2 weeks ago. Researched cases for a couple weeks. Finally decided on this InCase at Best Buy. The pic looks gray but it is a gunmetal. Seeing it in person is much better. Has great feel. In and out of pocket easy w/out collecting dust. Very snug fit! Very happy with it!

Since i cant post a link yet, go to Best Buy website and copy and paste this in the search... Incase - Slider Case for Apple® iPhone® 4 - Gunmetal

Attachments

• $1155615_sb.jpg
    $1155615_sb.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 502
Sigh..I can't post my graphic...I recently bought a decent silver case from here: pocomaru.com. I like this supplier only because I checked his blog in this website. He is sincere and hardworking. I also like things of Japan's style.

Here you go :) I searched case for a long time and basically I found the styles in the store are so complex.... This one - a little bit expensive though I have to say - is decent.

I bought silver one ( second pic is from the supplier pocomaru ).
photo.jpg

compare.jpg

Here you go :) I searched case for a long time and basically I found the styles in the store are so complex.... This one - a little bit expensive though I have to say - is decent.

I bought silver one ( second pic is from the supplier pocomaru ).
photo.jpg

compare.jpg

Wow i like this one. Do they also have it in the apple store?

Eh....I'm afraid not. Actually I got disappointed everytime when I step into the apple store to find a cool case. - - this supplier emailed me saying he imported from Japan and there is no such case in US now other than his.

Here is the link if you want to check it out:
http://www.pocomaru.com/products/14-aluminum-jacket-type-01.aspx

PS: his stuff are not cheap!
0000595_720.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, i will see if and how i can order one of these things.

Looks like one of those western digital raptor drives lol. Cool.