What's new

Case-Mate Tank is out now. Sharkeye case 2

Dagda

Reaction score
I was looking into a Sharkeye case about a month ago and live in the city where the company resides. The guy I spoke with told me to wait until the end of October and they have collaborated with Case-Mate on a new design. It supposedly addresses some of the old issues with the Sharkeye case such as widening the view so you can more easily touch the sides of the screen. The sharkeye site redirects to here now Tank iPhone 4 / 4S Protective Case.

Already ordered mine. I will post my opinions when it arrives.

If anyone else decides to jump on it there is a promo code FBLIKE20 that got me 20% off

Dagda said:
I was looking into a Sharkeye case about a month ago and live in the city where the company resides. The guy I spoke with told me to wait until the end of October and they have collaborated with Case-Mate on a new design. It supposedly addresses some of the old issues with the Sharkeye case such as widening the view so you can more easily touch the sides of the screen. The sharkeye site redirects to here now Tank iPhone 4 / 4S Protective Case.

Already ordered mine. I will post my opinions when it arrives.

If anyone else decides to jump on it there is a promo code FBLIKE20 that got me 20% off

Looks pretty good. Take pics of your case and do a quick review. Thanks. 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I just ordered the case mate tank case. It looks really good. Would like to hear from others on here who have it. Thanks.

I have the tank and LOVE IT! I got a new pretty one for christmas today and put it on and have weird all day. It doesn't feel protected without the tank. LOVE IT!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I had the Tank case. I used it for a day & that was it. First off it makes the phone look like a toy. It's huge & ugly. I got the white & pink. Colors r fine. Second, Typing with that case on is horrible. The case protrudes straight out around the screen making it very hard to type. It drove me crazy. I ended up getting an Otterbox Defender & couldn't be happier. Typing is normal with the Otterbox case.