What's new

Car Lovers section

Av6JL

Reaction score
So who here Is into cars? Do you have a car that you're working on or a project car?

I love cars and that is number 1 hobby to mess with them. I own a 96 single turbo toyota supra. My beast! I also own a 2004 mustang cobra. Also a beast but not faster then my supra.

Tell us about your ride!

Love cars. Mechanic by trade. Unfortunately don't have the time or money to tinker too much. I guess that's why I love Gran Tursimo...

So who here Is into cars? Do you have a car that you're working on or a project car?

I love cars and that is number 1 hobby to mess with them. I own a 96 single turbo toyota supra. My beast! I also own a 2004 mustang cobra. Also a beast but not faster then my supra.

Tell us about your ride!

Glad to see some gear heads on this forum
currently running modded 08-Z06. it runs strong

I own a 06 magnum srt8 running 650 hp on the bottle. A 87 grand national and a daily driver 93 thunderbird super coupe. V6 supercharged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell us about your ride!

Glad to see some gear heads on this forum
currently running modded 08-Z06. it runs strong

Sexy car. Me and my buddy always go head to head after each mod we do to our cars lol. My supra vs his vette. Love the way how they sound.

I own a 06 magnum srt8 running 650 hp on the bottle. A 87 grand national and a daily driver 93 thunderbird super coupe. V6 supercharged

Your daily driver is supercharged? Gas can't be too good on you.

I get around 22 - 25 on the highway :)

Hmm... Can't decide whether I want to get something for the cobra or the supra.... What do you guys think?

Really? No way! Must be nice. The supra don't even get 16 in city playing around. I'd say about 13. :( maybe less? My stang gets better gas mileage

I have a 1967 Chrysler New Yorker. Call it "The Sled" its 21 feet long. Its my Sunday cruiser. Power windows, AC, 64,000 miles.