What's new

Car audio - Motorola Motorokr T505 Bluetooth?

krissibex

Reaction score
Motorola Motorokr T505 Bluetooth

What do people think about this? Does anyone have it? Seems to get good reviews online. I mainly want it for the FM transimtter purposes but the bluetooth calling is a great bonus that I will for sure use.

Anyone one else have this or recommend a better one?

Like built into it? Nope :(

-iPhone TapaTalk-

The problem with FM modulation on anything is, it can be staticy at times. About the ONLY way to get around that is to have it plug directly into your stereo.

Just wanted to come back and give this a review after using it for a few weeks and it rocks! I am very very very impressed. It's very easy to use, the audio through the actual speaker on the device as well as the option to have audio through your car radio is very very clear both for calls with the iphone and for listening to music.

The charge lasts a really long time and its never run out on me and I use it all the time and randomly charger it here or there using the included car audio charger cable.

it syncs to your iphone really easily and usually automatically, if a station gets static-y (which rarely happens, and i live in a big city where nearly all stations are taken up by some crappy something or other) but it always finds great stations and the little device actually calls the station out to you aloud to go change to which is nice not having to fumble and find the station by sight. It doesnt change the station unless you ask it to (except when you first turn it on it will automatically look) so its not like it's randomly shouting out stations for you to change to without you asking it to. And for you to ask it to you just hit a little button on the back, really easy.

I havent used it much in voice commanding actions or anything like telling "call NAME" but i assume that works just as well as everything else.

I just wanted to share because its a tad pricey but i am so so thankful I went with it and i just love it.