What's new

Cant upload a profile pic

OJsakila

Reaction score
Guys I'm sorry if this has been discussed previously, however, I cannot seen to be able to upload a pic from my pc to use as a profile pic. It is 100x100 and I've tried some others too...

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

OJsakila said:
Guys I'm sorry if this has been discussed previously, however, I cannot seen to be able to upload a pic from my pc to use as a profile pic. It is 100x100 and I've tried some others too...

I wish I could help. I'm having the same issue. I pm'd unleashed the super moderator and I'm still waiting on his word. When he gets back to me I'll be sure to help you

OJsakila said:

I wish I could help. I'm having the same issue. I pm'd unleashed the super moderator and I'm still waiting on his word. When he gets back to me I'll be sure to help you

Hey thnx, Crank! Let me know when u hear something! :)

OJsakila said:

Hey thnx, Crank! Let me know when u hear something! :)

will do