What's new

Can't stop YouTube recommendations

dvtrv

Reaction score
i tried many sites online but cannot stop them appearing on my iPhone 5 iOS 9.3.4

Can anyone help me please as it's rather annoying

Thank you

Do you mean Notifications? If so, you can go the Notifications In Settings for uTube and switch them off completely.

I may have misunderstood your question. If you mean the Apps within the App, there are three little dots to the right of each title, which, if you tap on them, give you the option to indicate that you aren't interested. Hope this helps.

I mean the Videos within the App! It's getting late and I have taken specs off.

You're lucky as I can't see without my glasses.

Recommendations not notifications.

I'll explain;

My iPhone 5 with iOS 9.3.4 recently gets a YouTube recommendation.

I've got notifications turned off

It's the iPhone app

I mean the Videos within the App! It's getting late and I have taken specs off.

I get a lot of YouTube recommendations too, mostly based around subjects I am interested in. If I am not interested, I tap the three dots I mentioned and indicate that I am not into that subject. You can pause Search and Watch histories, but you would probably then just get suggested videos that you weren't interested in at all.

So basically reckon it's just tough pooh pooh?

Nice to see Your specs r now working.

I get a lot of YouTube recommendations too, mostly based around subjects I am interested in. If I am not interested, I tap the three dots I mentioned and indicate that I am not into that subject. You can pause Search and Watch histories, but you would probably then just get suggested videos that you weren't interested in at all.

Yes, you'll get get used to them![emoji165]