What's new

Cant restore my iphone. Tot crashed

Wephone

Reaction score
Hi

I had jailbreaked my iphone with redsnow 4.2.1 theather so i wanted to restore it. But now im stuck and the iphone wont start.

i tryied.

Downgrade it Upgrade it in DFU MODE. And with tinyumbrella. Now Tinyumbrella wont recognizr the phone only that there is somthing connected, in DFU MODE.

When i restore it to 4.1i get allmos all types of error 6 , 9 , 37.

I appreciate if somebody could help me.

Hi

I had jailbreaked my iphone with redsnow 4.2.1 theather so i wanted to restore it. But now im stuck and the iphone wont start.

i tryied.

Downgrade it Upgrade it in DFU MODE. And with tinyumbrella. Now Tinyumbrella wont recognizr the phone only that there is somthing connected, in DFU MODE.

When i restore it to 4.1i get allmos all types of error 6 , 9 , 37.

I appreciate if somebody could help me.

If its still within warranty take it into the apple store after a restore when you get the error messages and hopefully they will just replace it on the spot..

The worst that could happen is they could notice it was jailbroken and decline to deal with you on that occasion... but theres nothing stopping you from trying another store and trying to ask a "new" assistant =D

Thank you for your suggestion. I finally restored my phone with version 4.1 but i still got to reboot with redsnow.

Is there any way to restore the iphone like it was from the store. Cuz i stored it in itunes and still it has to reboot with redsnow like it has tethered jailbreak.

thx people