What's new

Cant get iphone 4 to jailvreak

cody3819

Reaction score
I have a iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1 and I can't get it to jailbreak trying with redsnow but it will not work. I downloaded the firmware and when I go to extras and select the IPSW choice and then select the iOS 5.0.1 9A405 and open redsnow says that the IPSW is not supported by the version redsnow any help people I am going crazy thanks

cody3819 said:
I have a iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1 and I can't get it to jailbreak trying with redsnow but it will not work. I downloaded the firmware and when I go to extras and select the IPSW choice and then select the iOS 5.0.1 9A405 and open redsnow says that the IPSW is not supported by the version redsnow any help people I am going crazy thanks

i tried as well last week in the end i gave up i tried 5.0.0 and another one and it kept saying it wasnt supported so said enough was enough wait until maybe somebody does it for me

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

cody3819 said:

try using ios 5.0.0 or less 5.0.1 cant be used not recognised for some reason use the search button

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net