What's new

Cant DELETE App from iPhone 4S

FactoryPlus

Reaction score
Im having a bit of a problem with my iPhone 4S , The problem being my iPad3 and iPhone 4S are connected/linked with each other so anything I download on the iPad it will install it on my Phone aswell.
So I accidently installed an App on the iPad and it installed on my phone but when I try to Uninstall it from my Phone it just keeps wiggling and doesnt Uninstall. And the phone ends up RESPRINGING to come back to the same screen and the app is still there. Yet it will Uninstall from the iPad FINE.

I have tried the following:

General>Settings>Reset All Setting = Problem still consist

Someone said to try through iTunes but I really dont want to be connecting my phone to iTunes everytime I want to Uninstall something

I had the exact same problem yesterday, i removed all apps off my phone and tweaks and then installed a random app off the App store and attempted to delete it using the "Hold and Shake" method, all the icons remained shaking and then had to be resprung/rebooted, so all i can suggest is to do what i did, restore your iPhone to iOS 5.1.1, after a fresh restore it worked flawlesly