What's new

Cannot connect to WIFI

IndyMike

Reaction score
Had no problem connecting to my netgear then one day nothing. Sitting right next to it and it wont connect. Any ideas?

Thanks. Wish it was that simple. Tried that and reset the modem.

Does it even recognize your WIFI? If so than it might be a password problem due to the reset you did. Try opening your network.

Does it even recognize your WIFI? If so than it might be a password problem due to the reset you did. Try opening your network.

I hate to admit I dont even have it password protected. It does recognize it but the phone says " unable to join the network NETGEAR" so what am I missing. I will say that I did do a reset on my iphone and cant help wondering if something went wrong then.

IndyMike said:
I hate to admit I dont even have it password protected. It does recognize it but the phone says " unable to join the network NETGEAR" so what am I missing. I will say that I did do a reset on my iphone and cant help wondering if something went wrong then.

Same here... I was connecting fine one day and suddenly I get that "unable to join network" MSG ... I can connect fine if i am right next to the router but if I move even 5 feet away I looses connection... It's the phone not the router because I was able to connect to the router using a different 4s that belongs to my friend.... I even tried to restore my phone back to original wo using backups and that didn't fix the problem ... Please help.