What's new

Cancel Shuffle All in Playlist

NoBite

Reaction score
I am running IOS 10.1.1. I have several playlists. Every time I play any of them they play in Shuffle mode, random order. I cannot figure out how to stop this! I've tried clicking the Shuffle All button, thinking it would toggle on and off. Nope! I've selected the artwork of the current song to see if there was a hidden option. Can't find it. So, what is the trick? I want to listen to the music in the order I set up the playlist! Thanks for any tips.

Hi NoBite, the buttons are rather hidden. You have to swipe upwards whilst tune is playing to reveal the buttons.

Oh, the agony of it all!!

:confused::mad: My wife Googled this and found the answer in a few moments. (I know, in jeopardy of losing my Man Card.)

You know, the most confusing thing is, the Shuffle All icon that is hidden down below under the album art when you swipe upwards takes precedence over the same icon that appears just under the title to your Playlist! First off, I never dreamed there would be a second icon and then that the hidden icon would over-rule any attempt to use the one in plain sight! Oh well, now I know.

Thanks for the replies here. (If only my wife had not figured this out first.)