A atn_chargers New Member Aug 17, 2010 #1 Use a different number and call it to your iphone 4. While it's calling your IP4, switch your IP4 to vibrate. What happens??
Use a different number and call it to your iphone 4. While it's calling your IP4, switch your IP4 to vibrate. What happens??
DannyBoy New Member Aug 17, 2010 #2 Switches right over to vibrate.. Like it should? What are you trying to solve?
A atn_chargers New Member Aug 18, 2010 #3 This is how I got stuck in the no response/constant vibrating mode. Some other IP4 have reported the same issue. I just wanted to see if it affects all of the iphones or just a couple of bad ones.
This is how I got stuck in the no response/constant vibrating mode. Some other IP4 have reported the same issue. I just wanted to see if it affects all of the iphones or just a couple of bad ones.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon