What's new

Can u convert a gif into an iphone video?

bikela

Reaction score
How can I convert a gif into an actual iphone video that I can save in my camera roll? I've seen apps that let you create gifs from videos but I want to do the exact opposite...

The GIF To iPhone Video Converter lets you easily and quickly convert all popular video formats like AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, MOV, ASF,FLV to GIF To iPhone video

Um...did u not read the thread?! Try again you fail.

Obviously u can't read either smh. I want to turn a gif into a camera roll video not a video into a gif. C'mon guys pay attention. And I'm not ungrateful I'm actually thankful I'm just razzin' him lol

Obviously u can't read either smh. I want to turn a gif into a camera roll video not a video into a gif. C'mon guys pay attention. And I'm not ungrateful I'm actually thankful I'm just razzin' him lol

Yeah and the one he posted does exactly that. So how about you hop on google and get what you need.

No it doesn't smh I WANT TO TURN A GIF INTO AN IPHONE CAMERA ROLL VIDEO. Comprende? I don't know how I can be any more clear. The ones dude is talking about do the reverse.

You, bikela, are extremely rude and ungrateful. The very first response to your post was for converting a GIF file to a video file - EXACTLY what you asked for.

Granted, it's not an app and it's for sale for $29.95. However, according to the second line of the description - you can "convert GIF to iPhone Video MP4."

Here is the link to the item: http://www.kingconvert.com/gif-to-iphone-converter.html

After you read the entire description for this product, please come back and offer Stephen Richard an apology.

Marilyn

You probably don't get the concept that if you can convert it one way, you can transfer it the other way. There's alway a way to undo what you're trying to do with converters, which is what makes them converters. There's no need to bash at someone else who's trying to help. If you can't appreciate that much, you can research it yourself instead of asking for help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Last edited:
Like everyone said, you owe him a big apology, just upload the video on iCloud download it on your computer and then download a GIF to MP4 Converter and convert then make a special folder for it, sync your Pod/Phone/Pad to iTunes go into the Photos tab and enable 'Send videos too' then browse for the folder and sync. Tadaaa! It's in your Album! But not in your Camera Roll because it'll think it hadn't been shot with your camera.

Many Thanks,
Software

''Enjoy your time on Earth, have a nice team with your family, because family is the most priced possesion you could ever get it is too expensive to be replaced and not even the richest man on Earth could afford it, nothing can afford a human beings' life as life has a limit to it, so love your family spend time with them and have a great time with them''-Software

Looking to do everything on on my phone without a computer. I'm not rude you just aren't understanding what I'm looking for. Looking for an app.

bikela said:
Looking to do everything on on my phone without a computer. I'm not rude you just aren't understanding what I'm looking for. Looking for an app.

None of your earlier posts mentioned anything about an app. The answers you received were exact answers to the question you actually asked. If you wanted an app, you should have mentioned that right at the beginning.

iPhone Forums Moderator

Yup. U're right. Should I start a whole new thread?

bikela said:
Yup. U're right. Should I start a whole new thread?

You could try looking in the AppStore for conversion apps.

iPhone Forums Moderator

Haven't had any luck w/that.