What's new

Can the car radio play music lists via USB?

mimimimimi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I really like connecting my iphone to my car radio with the USB cable, then Im able to skip to the next track clicking on the radio.
BUT everytime I connect the iphone I cannot access it anymore, so the iphone plays the same song every time at the beginning and I cannot switch between different lists.
Or can I?

Thanks for helping!

different lists? or different songs, i think to switch between different lists you have to do in on your handset rather than your head unit, i have my iphone hooked up to my head unit with this cable i bought from frys for like 100 bucks and to switch the playlist i have to do it on my handset, i assume yours is similar

By handset you mean the iphone?
Well after Ive connected it to the radio it says "connected to an accessory" (something like that) when I click on "Ipod". So I couldn't change a song on my iphone -> only leaves the radio, which plays every song on my Iphone then, and I guess you know why I don't want to click the forward button a thousand times to hear a specific song :D

I can connect my iPhone 4 to my Kenwood Excelon car stereo via USB and change songs, listen to music from my phone or streaming radio thru my phone.

my car is the same way...it has an kipod,damn it,dock,that is not iphone supported i guess....i just wish the damn uysb would charge the fone

Nevermind, I found out how everything works!

Turns out my radio is supporting the iphone, so after clicking some buttons I can switch to accessing my Iphone and so choosing a list to play!

Thanks to everyone though :)