What's new

Can My Parents See My Safari History (Sprint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaxHoss

Reaction score
Is there ANY was for my parents to check my web history on my iphone, like the websites I go to? If there are ways, how can they?

Like if there are ways, do they HAVE to call Sprint out of like suspicion? Or could they easily see my history on Sprint's website on their account page or something?

(Also, anyone know of a way to check if there is a web filter on my phone, without having to go to a "Sexy" website? Like are there other types of sites that may be blocked, I know T-Mobile blocks poker sites?)

THANKS!

Just be accountable for your actions. If you are a minor you shouldn't need to be going to any websites that your parents would not want you too.

Thank you for your concern, but my friends took my phone during math and lookup up some stuff... I just want to make sure my parents cannot see it. Thanks, I know, I am safe on the internet.

Also know that I read just today if you have your google account (gmail, google +, etc.) linked to your phone or safari google saves all browsing info for add suggestions or what ever else they do with it. Just do what others said, go to settings-safari-clear history then clear cookies and data, you even want to go into advanced and clear the rest of the website data....(Remember your best friend will clear your internet history if something happens to you and vise versa, lol I saw that quote on stumbleupon and thought it was pretty funny)

Just be accountable for your actions. If you are a minor you shouldn't need to be going to any websites that your parents would not want you too.

+1, and open Safari select the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like an open book. At the bottom left corner there is an option to clear history.

ryantanabefort said:
go to settings safari and turn on private browsing

Come on people this is clearly a child. Why are adults on here telling a child how to do this stuff. How would you feel if this were your child. Seriously

LaxHoss said:
Thank you for your concern, but my friends took my phone during math and lookup up some stuff... I just want to make sure my parents cannot see it. Thanks, I know, I am safe on the internet.

Well if this were a true friend and they put trash on your phone then they clearly are not a real friend. Friends don't hurt friends.

Oscar_D_Grouch said:
Download atomic browser and use private mode then they can't track you.

Shouldn't a moderator close this thread. This is a kid everyone is telling how to do this to. Very wrong

Shouldn't a moderator close this thread. This is a kid everyone is telling how to do this to. Very wrong

It's his business what he does. It's not "very wrong" just because our society thinks kids should know absolutely nothing about sex until they're 18+.

Fracture said:
It's his business what he does. It's not "very wrong" just because our society thinks kids should know absolutely nothing about sex until they're 18+.

Wow. It is his parents business if his parents want or think it should be. It is not right for any other person to tell a minor how to be sneaky against his parents. It has nothing to do about him knowing about sex before or after 18. He asked how to hide things from his parents no adult should be advising him in this

Status
Not open for further replies.