What's new

Can iPhone 4 rename images?

TfromFl

Reaction score
I just purchased an iPhone 4 after trying 2 other phones prior (with less than desirable cameras). I take and email several pics for my job daily and email them to different clients. These images are all VERY similar and I need to be able to rename them immediately, otherwise I will never be able to distinguish what-is-what later.

I had the ability to do this on my BlackBerry. I need to be able to do it while on location so I can return to my truck, pull them up, and start sending emails. I understand I can do it by sending (or creating a draft) an email right after taking, but this is too time consuming.

Also, is there any way to have the picture "hold" right after taking? This is another time consuming issue. I need to take the image and have it "stay put" long enough to view it and rename it instead of disappearing into the corner immediately.

Any help here? Thanks!

Guess not. Okay, how about an app that you can use with iPhone to manage pics?

if your jailbroken PhotoAlbums+ allows you to create folders and move the pictures from folder to folder and allows for password locking folders, but i havnt seen an app that allows your to rename them

Guess not. Okay, how about an app that you can use with iPhone to manage pics?

No, you cannot rename pictures on the iPhone, but you can track them with " NAME PICTURE " by antijava@taiwan downloadable on the AppStore free of charge.

TSUKE said:
No, you cannot rename pictures on the iPhone, but you can track them with " NAME PICTURE " by antijava@taiwan downloadable on the AppStore free of charge.

With a bit of research and money: you can go for "photo date" & or "iPhoto" on this last you can actually edit/tag the picture!!!
PS avoid using CC, use wire transfer or gift card!!! Also, free apps r the best: can't lose them if you change apple id or country...

yes you can rename the pictures but need to get a app as your demand. So try to find the apple stores and check all feather. If you can find it then your problem will solve.

It doesn't help for the camera roll but you can save your pics to photobucket. Once you upload your pics from there you can name them and email it with name (I think). Just tried it and it worked. Also, just noticed how old this OP is and my reply will probably never be read :(.

Last edited: