What's new

Can i use an unlcoked Verizon iphone 5 on straight talk t-mobile compatible sim card

stanbanari

Reaction score
Hi there,well i got a problem that i cant solve by myself.I just bought a Verizon iphone 5 ,and got it unlocked.Next step that i trying to do is to get a 45$ straight talk plan,and when im trying to buy the card online it says in the description that is T-Mobile Compatible SIM Card ,this is the onlye they sell ,and is not micro sim,only says its a
  • You will need a compatible GSM T-Mobile phone. You may also use an Unlocked GSM phone compatible with T-Mobile
Can i buy it and use it on my iphone 5 verizon,this is the only option they got on the website.Tried to find a at&t micro sim ,but None,Zero on the website

iPhone 5

As far as I remember Verizon and T-Mobile are not compatible which is why Verizon phones are not locked

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

As far as I know you can. You can also use it on AT&T. It will only support 3G data since Verizon LTE is on a different bandwidth. Also as far as the SIM cards. If you go in most places will provide one for very little to no charge.

buy the tmobile sim card from straight talk. it will work with verizon iphone 5. confirmed.

btw if you are doing straight talk why nto go with ATT sim isntead of tmobile? better service in my opinion ( at least my area )

buy the tmobile sim card from straight talk. it will work with verizon iphone 5. confirmed.

btw if you are doing straight talk why nto go with ATT sim isntead of tmobile? better service in my opinion ( at least my area )

so its confirmed?i'm just buying the tmobile sim card from straight talk and cut it down to a nano?

i would prefer to go for a at&t instead of tmobile,but they dont sell them on the website,also wallmart in my area does not support them

so its confirmed?i'm just buying the tmobile sim card from straight talk and cut it down to a nano?

i would prefer to go for a at&t instead of tmobile,but they dont sell them on the website,also wallmart in my area does not support them

Yes. Im using a verizon iphone 5 factory unlocked. I am able to use either a tmobile or att or verizon sim card.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk